Thursday 13 September 2012

Mid Semester Break Already!

Hey All,

Sorry its a little late on the update but its been a pretty busy week. We had our midterm presentation for Sustainable design on Wednesday and I have to say it went pretty well. We still have one more project for that class at the end of the semester. In the coming weeks I will have 2 more projects to finish up for my other classes, so its going to be pretty hectic! But other than school, all has been going well. I went out with my room mate Aine and her visiting friends from Ireland to downtown Melbourne to walk around and shop some. Downtown is pretty beautiful.










Another big event this week, I started work! I am working at Aloha Massage as a massage therapist. I went through a couple days of training and on Wednesday I had my first client! Its a little stressful since its a new experience and its dealing with clients, but im sure with a few more clients it wont be as hard, or awkward hah. Its alright though, as long as im making money i can deal with it. Ill have to let you know how that goes.

Last night Swinmates, the international group for Swinburne, put together a booze cruise for the students. It was pretty fun. It was for about 3 hours we were on a boat in Port Phillip Bay drinking and eating free pizza. The views of the city were pretty beautiful. We also got to see the docking yards with all the crates and huge ships. It was a pretty good time I must say.

Biggest new of all, for those who have not heard yet, Doug, Julia, Celine, and I are leaving for New Zealand today!!! We are all so excited. Weve rented a Campervan for the week and we are driving around the South Island for 8 days and seeing the sights. We are flying into Christchurch and arriving a 6 am. From there we are picking up our campervan, stocking up, then heading to Queenstown, on the way passing Lake Pukaki and Lake Ohaw.  We are staying in Queenstown for a few days to do the Gondala and luge, then one day driving to Milford Sound to do sea kayaking, then back to Queens where doug, julia, and celine are skydiving. From there we are heading to Franz Josef and Fox Glacier where we have Book a glacier hike. From there, if there is time we want to drive north to Abel Tasman Park and from there back to Christchurch to stay the night then fly out on Sunday. Its going to be amazing! Il come back and share all my beautiful  photos!!  So it will be another 10 days or so before you hear from me again!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment